Hope Fieldhouse is searching for motivated, driven people to join our team in our team in Rosemount, Minnesota.
What we are looking for in YOU and YOUR skill set!
- Driven to help people
- Have strong communication and computer skills.
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Work cohesively with others
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members.
- Providing excellent service to members
- Greeting members upon arrival
- Manage the flow of members through the check in desk an organized manner
- Answering phone calls.
- Participate in running tournaments and events promoting Hope Fieldhouse
- Staying updated on membership options, packages and promotions.
- Support team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the front desk and organization of workspace
- Cleaning, stocking, and supplying designated facility areas (concessions, bathrooms, fitness area)
- Operate food preparation equipment and maintain the area in a clean and sanitized manner
- Take concessions orders, process payments, and reconcile sales at end of shift.
- Confident in presenting and selling memberships
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Upholding the mission and vision of Hope Fieldhouse
- Other duties as assigned
- $11-$12 per hour
- Complimentary individual membership
- 2 work shirts provided
Primarily weekends, with ability to increase hours and add weekday shifts in the future
Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used