- 25% capacity, with no more than 150 people in the facility at any given time
- Masks must always be worn, even while working out
- Distancing of 12 feet is recommended by the state
- Groups must not exceed 25 people for fitness or practices
Hope Fieldhouse will continue to have open gym everyday with the following parameters
- Masks must always be worn on the courts
- Maximum of 2 Households per half court space with no more than 6 people.
- Bringing your own equipment is recommended
- Please check the facility calendar for open gym information.
- Open pickleball will run from 8:30-11:00am everyday
- 8-12 courts available depending on the day and activities happening in the fieldhouse.
- Masks required during play
- While waiting to play, you must be 6-12 feet from anyone who does not live in your household
- Fitness Center Capacity is 15 members
- 10 additional members allowed on the walking track
- Masks must be worn at all time
- No towels provided
- Members are required to wipe down their equipment after use
- No use of the water fountains permitted (refill stations available on first floor)
- Bags and other gear must be stored in the locker room
- Lockers available for use
- Showers are still unavailable
- No more than 4 people allowed in the locker room at any given time
- Members are asked to come ready to work out when possible
- Please be mindful of other members who may be trying to get on the court space. 60-90 minutes of court space per visit is recommended.
- Concessions are still available for purchase, including bottles of water.
- If capacity and availability become an issue, Hope Fieldhouse will move to a reservation-based schedule and limit guest passes.
- Hope Fieldhouse staff reserves the right to facilitate rotation of members and guests in the facility to ensure all members are being served and honored.
- We ask that all members utilize the locker rooms and coat racks when possible