The Hope Fieldhouse mission is to enhance and enrich the lives of children and their families within our community by providing a quality athletic facility that is purposeful, safe, and fun.
- To provide much needed quality court space for the youth programs in our community.
- To provide a central location for community members & visitors to embrace fitness, athletics, and socially fulfilling opportunities.
- To provide a “home base” for adaptive athletic programs.
- To provide a place where families can enjoy being physically active together.
- To provide Rosemount with a high-caliber centralized facility that can host athletic tournaments & competitions.
Hope Fieldhouse is a certified 501(c)(3) organization.